Attract Recruiters and Potential Employees
- Wondering how to showcase your experience to potential recruiters/employers?
- Planning to make a career shift or begin your career?
- Wondering if your job history is stalling your momentum?
- Attempting to connect to new customers?
- Marketing your business or organization?
We have helped hundreds of recent graduates, returning to the workplace women, and mid-career professionals plan their careers and present their strengths on LinkedIn.
We understand your need for instruction, assistance, and critique; Leap99 offers prepared content in addition to online mentors to support and guide your efforts.
Leap99 is the grand prize winner of LinkedIn’s DevelopHer Hackday 2012 day for women. LinkedIn and industry judges recognize the importance of content and guidance in creating and updating strong LinkedIn Profiles.
- Your own private online studio space where you will access content related to all areas of LinkedIn’s profile as well as tips on how to present your strengths. You’ll practice writing and editing your profile in your Leap99 space prior to transitioning it to LinkedIn.
- A shared online space to talk with peers about career-related strategies and experiences.
- Weekly online group chat with your mentor to address current questions and career concerns.
- Available one-on-one online chat or phone call(s) about your LinkedIn strategy and profile.
- Opportunity to invite your support network into your private space to peruse your LinkedIn efforts.
- Tips and advice on using LinkedIn to support your goals and enhance your public profile.
Subscription Price: Only $14.99 per month
- Linkedin Profile email and chat support provided
- Live group chat scheduled once a week
- Notification of new LinkedIn features
- New/updated content added each week
$14.99 USD – monthly
Pause your subscription at any time, for as long as needed. We will keep your private space intact so it’s there when you need it for your next LinkedIn update, job change, or new career adventure.